With the team of best dentist in Vikaspuri, Janakpuri, Uttam Nagar, the state-of-the-art dental equipment and facilities have won us the hearts of thousands of patients from more than 15 years- not just from Delhi, but also from abroad. Since its inception in 1997, Dr. Kamra’s Dental Health Clinic has been at the forefront of dental healthcare, committed to providing world-class dental treatments at affordable rates. This dental clinic in Vikaspuri, Janakpuri, Uttam Nagar aims at offering different specialties of dentistry like Periodontics, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Implantology, Pedodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Restorative Dentistry – all under one roof.
At dental clinic in Janakpuri, in addition to the modern treatment measures and quality dental care, we utilize the latest in dental techniques and technology to make your dental visits painless and comfortable. Our state-of-the-art dental practice is staffed by a team of dedicated dental surgeons and highly trained dentist in Vikaspuri committed to the highest standards of excellence. The combination of competent staff and advanced technologies assure you the healthy teeth and beautiful smile that you have always dreamt of. Dr. Rahul Kamra and his team in association with IDA also serve the community by holding and participating in free dental camps for underprivileged schools.
The dental clinic in Vikaspuri is famous for the following facilities that makes it one of the best dental clinic in Uttam Nagar:
- Multispecialty Dental Practice
- State of the art facilities with an emphasis on quality work
- Strict Sterilization protocol followed
At Our Dental Clinic in Vikaspuri, Majorly used materials are disposable but For Non-Disposable Instruments, We Follow Four Tier Sterilization Protocol
All The Instruments Are Scrubbed Thoughroly With Spirit Swabs To Remove Any Attached Debris.
The Instruments Are Then Immersed In 5% Korsolex Sterilizing Solution For 45 Min For Standard Disinfection
Korsolex Sterilising Solution
Concentrated cold sterilizer for heat-sensitive and heat-resistant instruments.
- Complete viricidal action (including Hepatitis B, HIV, Polio, Vaccina and Rota)
- Total bactericidal (including, MSRA/ EHEC, Helicobacter pylori) fungicidal tuberculocidal and sporicidal activity
- Complete protection against corrosion; has in-built rust inhibitors
- Easy preparation: no activator required
- Excellent cleansing properties – no pre-cleaning required.
- Long shelf life: 3 years in concentrated form; prepared solution 14 days
- No wastage: solution can be prepared as required.
- Lethal action against microbes; highly suitable for emergency disinfection
Areas of Application
- Korsolex is ideal for the disinfection and sterilization of:
- Instruments made of metal, porcelain, glass, plastic, stainless steel, ceramics, rubber
- Diamond cutting burs, root canal, and handset instruments, etc.
The cold sterile instruments are then packed in individualized sterile packs that contain instruments, gauze, cotton balls and suction devices (photograph). Our patients are reassured when a new pack of supplies is opened in front of them prior to treatment.
The standardized sterilization method used in our dental office is: autoclaving (steam under pressure), these measures are carried out rigorously and consistently and demonstrate our commitment to your safety.
Dental instruments in sterilized packages are stored in U.V CHAMBER to maintain sterilization, which are opened in front of the patient.
We use the following equipment to make sure that all instrument and procedure is highly sterilized & safe:
1. Ultrasonic Bath: An ultrasonic cleaner is a cleaning device that uses ultrasound (usually from 20–400 kHz) and an appropriate cleaning solvent (sometimes ordinary tap water) to clean delicate items.
2. Disposable Items: Mask, Syringes, Glasses, Gloves, Distils Water in Chair, UV Protective Glasses, etc.
3. Glass Bead Sterilizer
Modern Dental Chair
Use of Patient education videos & literature
ISO Certified Labs (Strict Sterilization & Good Quality Materials Used)